How To Display Jewelry So It Sells Like Wildfire

Secrets Of Selling Jewelry Like Crazy At Shows, Fairs, And Festivals.




Jewelry is one of the most sought after luxury items in today’s consumer driven marketplace.

Men, women, and children, are all hardy consumers for attractive looking jewelry.

Even during a recession, consumers continue to shop for jewelry, provided that it’s priced right.

But to sell jewelry like a pro, you need to make sure that it’s displayed in a manner that highlights its attractiveness.

Especially if you sell on eBay or through another online channel, having the jewelry displayed correctly in a picture is especially important.

Jewelry Display Tip #1

Take the picture of the jewelry while it is being worn by an attractive person, and if possible, when being sold in person, have it worn by a model.

If hiring a model is out of the question, try asking an attractive relative or friend to model it for you.

Many people prefer the look of a “real person” than that of a model’s.

Jewelry Display Tip #2

Have your customers display the jewelry for you.

In other words, have them try out the jewelry so that they can see for themselves how good they look wearing it.

Other people will notice their delight and ask to try out the jewelry themselves.

Remember, create a happy buying experience, and you will attract a steady stream of happy jewelry buyers to your jewelry business.



Secrets Of Selling Jewelry Like Crazy At Shows, Fairs, And Festivals.

17 comments:

philipkotler11 said...

Thats great. i chose got the right one information at the right time for the right situation. thanks for sharing.
unique accessories

Anonymous said...

Hi I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I cam across it!
handmade jewelry

Anonymous said...

Are you just talking out your necklace?
Celtic Ring

Jr. Williams said...

How much should you spend on an engagement ring?
M Rena Leggings

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?
Minimalist bar necklace

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. Im a big fan of the blog, i've even put a little bookmark right on the tool bar of my Firefox you'll be happy to find out!
jewelry

John Steven said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.

Three Cross Calvary Necklace

Jr. Williams said...

You are a extremely clever person!
Llaveros personalizados

Mr.Turnel said...

Good topic, this is going to help a lot of people get the whole concept
discount designer jewelry

Mr.john Elder said...

You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
Starfish Jewelry

Jhon Marshal said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
rebel8

Jhon Eddison said...

Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
Men's wedding bands

Jhon Marshal said...

Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
custom championship ring

Unknown said...

what is the correct way to spell jewellery?
bournemouth

Cory Anderson said...

What did you do with your wedding rings after divorce?
sell your diamond ring

Unknown said...

I really like the fresh perspective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
pentagram ring

James Jones said...

Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
Necklaces