Almost Free Promotion Techniques For Your Jewelry Business

The following free promotion techniques for your jewelry business are so simple,
and inexpensive, that 90% of the people who know them simply overlook them.

If you want to attract customers without spending more money than a decent lunch
would cost you, read on.

Almost Free Promotion Techniques For Your Jewelry Business:

Trade business cards and flyers with local businesses in your neighborhood.
Everyone benefits.
Your customers will see their cards, and their customers
will know about your jewelry business.

Run a sample sale at a non profit organization, and donate a portion of your sales to the
organization. Because the organization will want to attract people to the sale, they will promote it to
its membership, helping draw customers to your jewelry business.

Give a free class on jewelry, and end the class by invited the attendes to your jewelry business.

As you can see, these promotion techniques are quite inexpensive, but can definitely produce outsized sales for your
jewelry business.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

What's the most valuable gem in the world?
wholesale designer jewelry los angeles

Jhon Marshal said...

Its wonderful, looking at the time and effort you put into your weblog and detailed information you provide. I'll bookmark your weblog and visit it weekly for your new posts.

999 purity silver coins 24K

philipkotler11 said...

I have to say this has been probably the most helpful posts for me. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.
unique bracelets

Jhon Marshal said...

I am really very agree with your qualities it is very helpful for look like home. Thanks so much for info and keep it up.
clip on earrings

John Adam said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.. they are really interesting.. I would like to read more from you.
malas

Jr. Williams said...

Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
diamonds

Anonymous said...

Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We\'ve uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post.
pearls

Jr. Williams said...

I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.
sell diamond ring for cash

Jr. Williams said...

Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
crystal crafts

Jr. Williams said...

thanks… I’ve been bookmarking them for a while now and just decided to create a post to provide them to others…
simple pearl set

John Steven said...

This is really great news. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Cross Earrings

Smith said...

I really enjoy reading your blog as the postings are so simple to read and follow. Outstanding. Please keep it up. Thanks.

freshwater pearl bracelets

Mack Jones said...

Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention.  I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.

Moonstone

Mr.Turnel said...

I really love your weblog, Its great to find not absolutely everyone is just posting a ton of rubbish these days!
discount designer jewelry

Mr.john Elder said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
Starfish Jewelry

Jhon Marshal said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Cross Necklace Pendant

Jhon Marshal said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Affordable Jewellery

Petersons said...

Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
wood and resin